Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Are you sure it's Wednesday? Feels like Thursday to me!

And I've been a slug today! 
But I have cute pictures.  One of my neighbors got a NEW PUPPY!  I love new puppies, mostly as long as they belong to someone else!!! 

My neighbor and her brand new 8 week old chihuahua puppy!  she looks pretty comfy where she's at doesn't she?

She's precious, loves to be held and loves being loved on.  Gosh, it's been a long time since I've been around a dog I could hold and love on!


She is adorable.  She's been being called Sugar, but not sure if Vanessa is going to keep that name or not.  


Her sister brought her this darling bag that you wear on your chest to keep the pup in.  Sugar wasn't sure she liked it for a minute or two......


And then she snuggled in and fell asleep.  Dogs are like kids, angels when they are sleeping!  



This is Molly, she's Sugar's big sister!  Seems like she's getting a bit of separation anxiety and Sugar is to keep her company and help with her anxiety!


This is Vanessa's sister's dog who is named Sheba.  She's part chihuahua and Miniature Pinscher.  She's adorable.



This is Vanessa's Sister's dog too, her name is Trixie and she's a long haired Chihuahua.  Very pretty little girl.







So, for a few minutes I'm very jealous.  Then I think to myself, baby ANYTHING is a pain in the tush.  And then the thoughts of potty training came to my head and my jealousy went away!!!

I've been doing laundry.  The very old fashioned way!  My washer quilt working on Sunday.  ARGH!  Just what I need right?  So I've been washing my girly stuff and hanging it around the house to dry.  I also had to wash the stuff that was in the washer out because it had soap and water on it.  So I've been doing that.  I've been hanging stuff outside and ohhhhh it smells soooo good when it comes in.  I think I'm going to get a clothes line, one of those round ones, for the outside.  I love the smell of clothes dried in the air! 

And out here, it doesn't take long for stuff to dry outside!


No comments: