Tuesday, April 10, 2012

No, I didn't fall off the face of the earth!

I have been sewing like a mad woman, but only harnesses, leashes and collars!  I have only glanced at my quilting machine!  I have longed for it, but I had stuff I HAD to get done and get shipped!  :)  I ran a bunch of  packages into the post office today, most of them going to Europe or Canada with a few for the states!  Stopped and got a bit of gas for my truck.  And I bought myself a treat, a Cadbury cream egg.... YUMMY!!  It's all the Easter candy I'll get, so not too bad of a splurge.  :)

I've been doing a lot of walking and a little bit of getting together with friends.  And walking and moving my body from here to there and back again.  :)

Movie review:  The Iron Lady.  It just came out on DVD and I heard a lot of good things about it, so I grabbed a copy when it was released.  And I watched it.  It was a very interesting movie and certainly taught this American a bit about British politics.  Fascinating really.  Meryl Streep did a fantastic job playing Margaret Thatcher.  The movie is written with Mrs. Thatcher as an old lady and remembering her life.  Her husband Denis is deceased, but his ghost is back and communicating to Margaret. 
The movie wasn't quite what I expected, but it is good and worth the time to watch it. I will give it 8 of 10 stars.  :)

After that was done, I watched Hocus Pocus which was light hearted and made me laugh!   And believe it or not, I've never seen Hocus Pocus before!  Cute cute cute!!!  I love my movies!

Have a great evening and a grand Wednesday!!  God Bless,  Anne

No comments: