Friday, April 6, 2012

It's been a long week and it's almost over!

I'm tired, but not because I didn't sleep well last night!  I have been on the go since I put my feet on the floor this morning. I spent the morning making collars and harnesses.  Finished watching Hotel Rwanda, first off and man that was a really intense movie.   The I watched My Fellow Americans.  I needed something fairly light and easy to watch.  I love My Fellow Americans, just a great movie, lots of fun and not too hard to follow and sew at the same time!  I do enjoy my movies!
I walked on my treadmill today.  Wasn't feeling too feisty and didn't feel like going out in the wind. So I did the treadmill several times over the day. 
I spent the evening sewing.  Making HST and then squaring them up and then making them into blocks.
I have two of my blocks done for the  "Half Square Triangle Block of the Month" even if one of them is wrong.  I'm NOT NOT NOT tearing it apart, I'll just make another one that's correct!  :) And since I joined thes QAL late, I have 2 more blocks to do, but I'll put them together tomorrow.  I have all the HST's done for them. 



Of course, it's got some of my favorite colors in it! TEAL!

TEAL and ORANGE!!!  Love those two colors.



So that's pretty much all I've been up to today.  I have to print some shipping labels, and then I'm heading to bed to read for a while.  :)  Still reading Patricia Cornwell books, starting at the beginning, and it's been so long since I read them that I don't remember them at all!  So it's all brand new.  Or maybe I didn't read the first one at all, who knows.

Hope everyone had great plans for this Easter weekend, have fun and be safe.  God Bless, Anne

No comments: