Thursday, April 12, 2012

Almost Good Evening... :)

It's been a GLORIOUS day for quilting!  Cook and overcast outside.  Neighbors have big machinery going to put in a new septic.  So I'm good to be zoning off into "Quilt Land" and being creative!  Dogs have been good today too and the phone not too terribly intrusive. 



One more of my HST blocks.  This one I put together first thing this morning.   Again, it's not ironed or squared up yet.  :)



This is one of the greyhound blocks that I didn't use in the quilt.  Sooooo I decided to make it into a wall hanging and will send it to the gal who bought the hound blocks and the fabric for this quilt and the last quilt as well.  


I love to just quilt what my mood feels like quilting, so that's what I've done so far on this.  I had fun doing it too.  


You can see the whole bottom here.  I am not sure what I'm doing with that second border, maybe will cross hatch it or maybe do something different on each side!  This is one of the things that I LOVE my bernina for, it does such great quilting and is so easy to do this kind of stuff with.  Unfortunately I HATE to use it to quilt anything big since it's harp (throat) area is teeny tiny.  :)  

And I think this is pretty much all for the day!  I"m going to hit the treadmill tonight, it's WAY too cold to go outside and walk.  And since I didn't go for a LONG walk yesterday, I have to get some miles in today and I need to do it in the house I think.  :)   Have a great evening and God Bless!   Anne

No comments: