Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Keeping track of fabric usage and purchase for 2012.  :)

Used this week:     5.25 yards
Used year to date:   28. yards
Purchased this week:  0 yards
Purchased to date:   12 yards

Net used for 2012:  18. yards


I think I goofed when I posted this recently  and didn't remove the "purchased this week" amount of 12 yards.  I have only purchased one 12 yard bolt this year and no more.   Though I will have a purchase to report this next week!  YIKES!!  :)


Glen over at Quilts and Dogs is having a QUILT ALONG for a Zig Zag quilt of one way or another!  Some people use HST to make zig zag quilts and some folks use strips to do basically the same or very similar thing.  :)
I am going to use my HST's that I got from trimming all those flying geese for the Swoon blocks I made!  I have sewn them all together and I have OVER 200 of them.  Now I just need to square them up to about 2.5" and then make a ziggy zaggy design and sew those suckers together! 




 Look at em all!  HSTs of many colors!










Hey, I have gotten a ton of spam in my email this week.  Seems like there are several new phishing lines out recently!  But telling a NON-Flyer like me that I need to finalize my US Airways boarding pass and/or reservations is like telling me I need to shave my head.  Ain't gonna happen any time soon.  :) I DO NOT FLY!  :)
And this LinkedIn notifications, invitations and reminders from friends and colleagues is just plain crazy!  And for the love of all that is Holy, don't they know that no one buys Rolex or Luxury watches from some maroon on line?  All this spam is just beyond silly and stupid!  I get so much of it that sometimes it's hard to pick out the email that I need to read from the mess that comes flying into my inbox!  Good grief, I sure wish it would go away and stop!

I need to go and start squaring up those HSTs and maybe even create some new ones!  Have a great day, and God Bless,   Anne

1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

I was getting those "enlarge your particular body part" ad for a long time. I figure they thought I was a guy with the name glen.

I love that your leftover HSTs will go into a zig zag quilt!

glen: NOT a guy