Thursday, March 29, 2012

It's been a day off today....

I didn't have a great night last night, was up by about 2:30 and didn't get back to sleep until 6:30 or so and was up before 8.  :) So it's been a slow day and I even got a nap in, though I had some weird dream...sheesh. 

I've puttered in the kitchen and took a very long walk this evening, about 2.5 miles tonight.

Just one of those days when nothing much comes together.  I read a bit, am reading a Patricia Cornwell book that I got at the used book store.  I personally don't think it's one of her best, but time will tell, I'm barely into it.

I did a couple loads of laundry today.  I think I lost my favorite every day lipstick at the retreat I went to, I've gone through my bags and my purse and my pockets and haven't found it.  One last place to look is in the sleeping bag I took.  I'm really bummed about that lipstick! 

I was on one of the discussion boards I go to, and someone was griping about the quality of socks that are available today in places like Wally World or the big K or bullseye.  You get my drift.  Anyhow, about 5 years ago I bought 11 pair of Thurlow socks at 10$ a pair, and you know I have every pair of them and they look almost brand new!  They are WONDERFUL socks.  I also bought about 15 pair of Rockport socks and out of 30 socks, only ONE sock has a hole in it!  I don't buy my socks at the marts anymore, I get em online and one sale!  Anyhow, Thurlow socks are great and unfortunately I don't think that Rockport makes the ones I bought, white no show socks... love em. 

Alrighty!  I didn't even watch a movie today and I have a new one, not that it's new, but one I haven't seen for ages, and that's Braveheart.  Love that movie!  Hope to watch it tomorrow! 

Off to get some beauty sleep! Have a great night!  God Bless, Anne

No comments: