Thursday, March 1, 2012

Dialysis quilt blocks 12-22

AND I have enough cut out to finish up 2 laptop quilts and have them put together by next sewing day! 
Pictures, of course, I have pictures.  :)




I really like this block, the brown batik has enough blue in it to really let this blue pull it out, shows better in person than in the picture though . 


A brighter blue is good too.


I love the green, it's BRIGHT!


And speaking of bright!


Not my favorite block, but it really looks better in person than it does in the picture. 


This one is fun.  I found it a lot of fun to put different colors of a solidish batik with some of the more patterned batiks.  This is purple and it goes well with the pattern.
I like this one too.
This is a more quiet one.


the two blues together, love them!

 I like this one a lot. 


This busy fabric looks great here, again, better in person than in the picture.







I can't wait until I can see both of these quilts put together! 

I also pulled 2 or 3 other smaller tops to donate to the Mennonites for them to do with what they like.  I'll try to get some pictures when I get there.  I love helping these folks, they are really good ladies and quilting with them is so much fun.  :)

Ok, my dogs are pulling the "we are starving and you won't feed us" routine!  I think they'd eat 24 hours a day if I let them.  We must just be a hungry house.  :)   Have a great rest of today and I'll see y'all tomorrow.  God bless,   Anne

No comments: