Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Alas, no quilting yet this year...

I have been so incredibly busy making collars and harnesses that I have not had one spare moment to quilt.  It's not a bad thing, but I am itching to do some quilting! 

Today I drove to Tucson and picked up my friend at the airport.  Her plane was about 15 minutes late, and so I had to wait. I was smart, I brought a book to read.  It was really good to see her, she's been gone for about 3 weeks. 

Not much else going on.  I do have some beautiful pictures from the sunset tonight, but I haven't had time to get them off my camera yet.  I think there might be some more there, so I'll try to do that first thing in the morning.

I love chickens, don't have real live chickens because I don't live where I can have them, but I just love them.  Anyhow, a gal who does some patterns has some really cool "Funky Chickens" applique quilt patterns!  If you've never been to Sindy's site, you are missing some great stuff!  Here's the link to her Funky Chickens.  Be sure to look around her site, she's got some great stuff there! Some is free and some costs a few bucks, but it's all great! 

Ok, it's late and I'm off to jump into the shower and then jump into my nice warm bed.  Sleep well everyone and God Bless......   Anne

No comments: