Sunday, December 4, 2011

What a wonderful day I've had!

Mass first thing, and it was a good one!  Then I came home and put in a few hours practice on my guitar.  Then went to a friends house and we picked up 4 others and off to Tucson we went.  We went to the 4pm show of  The Christmas Music of Mannheim Steamroller.  WOW WOW WOW WOW what a great show it was!   20 songs and two standing ovations.  If you ever have the opportunity to see this show, DO IT!  Wonderful!
I might have some pictures tomorrow, but not positive! 
After the show we went to Macayo's Mexican Rest. to eat and it was great!  I had Chili Rellenos which were wonderful! Home by about 10pm and tired and ready to hit the sack!
The only bad thing about the day is that the temp out tonight is only 28 degrees and I HATE cold weather! 
God Bless and sleep tight!   Anne

No comments: