Saturday, June 4, 2011

UFO Satruday!

So, today I'm working on UFO's.  I made a stained Glass wall hanging about a year and a half ago.  Never finished it, it's been sitting in my sewing room on the board with the tape all pinned down.  Today I sewed all the tape down, squared it up and bound it.... by hand no less!  There is no batting in this, if I wanted to, I could put it on a window and the light would come through it like a sun catcher kind of like.... you know.  :)
I don't think I have a clean window, will have to wash one and see what it looks like!  Anyhow, I put it on the front of my freezer with a couple of pieces of tape to take the picture.  It doesn't look so square, but in reality it is very squared! 

When I made this, my Mom had just died a few months before, so I made it with some of her favorite colors.  She loved yellow and gold and orange!  So here's to my Mom who passed in October of 2009. 








Ok, on to the next UFO, this time it's a bargello wall hanging.  I'm going to Mass tonight, so I'll try to work on it when I get home.  All it needs is binding!

the next time you see this, it will be bound in black!  :)








Later Alligator!  Anne

No comments: