Sunday, June 5, 2011

One last UFO for today!

I started this well over a year ago.  It's out of a book, and since I LOVE bargello, I really liked this one and put off making it for about 3 years and then kind of just up and left it about 2/3rds finished (the top)  It's a wall hanging and today I finished the top.  It is ready to sandwich up and quilt, and I'm not sure if I'll do that or if I will send it off to my LA friend!  Not sure what color thread to use, probably black on the black, and a varigated or white for the colorful areas.  ????
The colors seem a little washed out in this picture, and that streak across the left top is sunshine!  That's one thing we have plenty of down here in Arizona, sunshine.  :)
Like other many other bargello quilts, this one was pretty easy to make. 

Alrighty, I'm sore from sewing and I'm tired cause I don't sleep well, and I'm hungry cause it's time to eat!
                                                     
                                                      So see ya soon, God Bless, Anne

No comments: