Saturday, September 20, 2008

Woven quilt....


The wallhanging on the right is one I did at the beginning of the summer and haven't yet finished. There is material for some large borders that are mitered and look pretty formal to me! I had a lot of fun putting this one together. I have to look at this one from about 10 feet away (using my quilting teacher's 10 foot rule!) before I can actually see the weaving. It is pretty simple, probably would be good for an advance beginner. :)
Phantom is doing pretty well this morning, he won't eat the special stuff I made up for him, rice, steak and steak juice all ground together. So I got out his burger from yesterday, put it in the microwave and cut it up into little pieces and he snarfed it right down! Spoiled little brat that he is. Anyhow, now to get the antibiotics into him... oy! I'll be glad when this is over.
Sugar is next, he appointment is in Mid October.

No comments: