Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Quilting quilting quilting....


Hi! I live in the SE corner of Arizona and I love to quilt. I'm semi retired and have a small home business. And in my spare time I quilt.

I wanted somewhere where I could put pictures of my quilts and my friends could see them, and a place where I could talk about quilting. So here I am!

Where it all started, my very first quilting project, is that table runner to the left!

This was a few years ago and my quilting teacher was a wonderful gal named Brenda. Brenda is a Mennonite and has been quilting since she was a teen. She's a great friend now and my quilting guru and a tremendous help with everything, especially quilting.

Anyhow, this is where my passion and obsession started. I have been quilting ever since and I LOVE it!

No comments: