Thursday, March 14, 2013

Busy Day!

I have a busy day ahead, so thought I would post now! 
I did get a couple more blocks cut out last night, but won't be able to put them together for a few days most likely!
I enjoy playing in photo shop occasionally, so I put the 8 blocks together digitally...


 Not that these are in the order that I would put them in when
I finally sew them together, but you get the idea of what they
might look like in a quilt here.  :)  
I'm loving this thing, and I really am glad that I used the
solids for the centers! 

 
Isn't this an interesting picture?  It's JP2, Benedict and Francis,
the last 3 Popes together!  Great picture.  :)

I found this on Facebook.  Looks yummy to me, and I love
both strawberries and cheese cake! Thought I'd share!

Ok, I've got to feed my dogs now, so y'all have a wonderful day, and God Bless!  Anne


1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Oh my! those strawberries look sinful, especially just below those pope guys. Who all look young actually. Frank thought they would elect a very young man, and I guess they did, relatively!