Monday, December 31, 2012

Adiós 2012, Hola 2013!



2012 was an interesting year, lots of good things and lots of things that hurt or brought sorrow as well.
May the year 2013, bring you happiness, good health and a ton of love. 

I didn't accomplish as much as I'd hoped, and yet I accomplished more than I thought I could. 
I'm hoping that 2013 brings me lots of good quilting and sewing vibes.

I'll be staying in tonight and hoping to be sound asleep when the year changes.  Sugar wasn't feeling well last night, vomiting and staggering.  She's been comfy all day and has moved about a bit, and her gait is much improved.  But she's no youngster (13) and I'm not sure if she will recover, only time will tell. She's rested and is not in pain at this time. 
I just got in a much needed nap and fell a bit better, but I'm really exhausted today. 

May God bless each an everyone of my quilting and blogging friends, may your quilts be beautiful and your needles never break.     Anne

1 comment:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

I have Sugar in my thoughts tonight. I hope she will be OK.

I feel the new year will bring us both good things in amongst the few sorrows we may have.

glen: happy new year my friend!