Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Not sure what to put up here!

It's been a couple of days since I've had time to blog here. 
I spent yesterday working on a web page that I do for some one.  I spent Sunday sewing collars and leashes and harnesses.  I spent most of today sewing harnesses.  I've not turned on the Bernina to sew the first quilting stitch since I finished putting together the stained glass quilt.  Hope to turn on the bernina tomorrow though.  :)

I was sitting here thinking Gee, I had to post and not have a picture of "something"  to show folks.  And a few minutes later I looked out my window and saw a beautiful sunset.  So I will share those pictures with you!



The sunset through a bush of Mexican Bird of Paradise


This is to the north of us  


Back closer to the stronghold ...


And to the north again.


A neighbor has the cutest little scottie, and I was at her place talking to her on Monday and Molly dug herself a little hole and settled into it to cool off!  She's really a doll baby!





As I was taking the pictures of the sunset off the memory card tonight and resizing them and deciding which ones to trash and which ones to keep etc. I thought of how it used to be with pictures.  You had to buy film, keep it fresh, and shoot it fairly quickly so it didn't outdate while in the camera, and then you had to PAY for prints, and didn't matter if they were blurry or ugly, you had to pay for them to see them!  Things have sure changed.  I took about 60 pictures in about 10 or 15 minutes tonight and kept about 15 of them and trashed the rest of them.  Can you imagine how expensive that would have been with a film camera?  Sheesh, we are sure spoiled rotten.  We can take a picture and have it online for people to see all in the space of 15 minutes!  Amazing! 

Have a great tomorrow and God Bless.   Anne

No comments: