Friday, December 30, 2011

Late night!

A good friend of mine is a snow bird from Indiana.  Connie is just a silly and loveable and good friend.  She arrived yesterday and was at my house today to give hugs and lots of "gosh it's so good to see you!"  And she brought a friend with her who is just a hoot!
I sewed all day long.  It takes me 1hour to 1.5 hours to make a harness and harnessess I made today, 3 of them.  Got everything ready to make several collars tomorrow. 
Then I got ready to go and dance.  It was a great dance, most of the snow birds were there, and we LOVE our snow birds!  And there was Chocolate Wine, and that makes everything GOOD!  What a great night!  Danced a little and laughed a ton and have a great time.  It's times like this that make me so glad I live where I live and know who I know.  :)
And that, my friends, was my day!  Have a great weekend, and God Bless!    Anne

No comments: