Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Good morning








And a beautiful glorious morning it is here in Arizona! As my mother would have said: 'The sun he is shining and the air she is cool. '


I'm going to be working on my quilts today and hope to have some progress and pictures to post later!


I spent yesterday making home made spaghetti sauce! Boy oh boy does it smell wonderful and tastes even better than it smells. :)

Some eye candy for you today...

I took a bargello class over at Quilt University, I'm going to post a few of those pictures today. It was a fabulous class and I hated to see it end. My instructor was so very helpful and such a sweet heart of a gal! So enjoy the pictures!
The class is called Bargello Seasons, and the instructor is Ruth Blanchet. These are all Spring Bargellos, we did spring, summer, fall and winter! I cannot tell you how much I learned, not only about quilting, but about choosing fabrics for bargellos. These weren't my first bargello quilts, but they are some of my favorites! I hope you like them, and I HIGHLY recommend that you take that class over at Quilt University!

No comments: